Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Brooklyn?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company next to your primary entry is all you need to ward off criminals. In essence, a burglar is supposed to find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in Brooklyn and forget about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a home security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Brooklyn. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Brooklyn instead of your security system.
Although there is a benefit to displaying signage from esteemed residential security experts like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to dissuade every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with real security devices. It seems like a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Brooklyn.
Legitimize Your Brooklyn Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t depend on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, you should try using all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be captured on video as it could be submitted in a legal matter. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of burglars will enter by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you need to have them safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. If an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s the truth that numerous invasions take place during the day when individuals are at work, you also need to protect against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically next to your entry points will immediately highlight criminal activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will inform you whenever a person tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering a live video feed. These popular tools both can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lights are able to be programmed for a schedule or engaged easily from your smartphone. These innovative gadgets will give the impression you are present and help deter burglars.
Take The First Step Toward Your Integrated Home Protection Package
Why run the risk that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Brooklyn when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home defense package? Call (212) 553-6593 or fill out the form on this page to request assistance. You are able to pick from a number of solutions at budget-friendly rates or customize your security exactly how you want it.