Catch A Water Leak Early With A Brooklyn Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Smart Brooklyn Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you add a Brooklyn monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Brooklyn?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Brooklyn flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. In the event your Brooklyn flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Brooklyn Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Brooklyn flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (212) 553-6593 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.